Update on my Weight Loss Journey
Hey guys!! I know I have been AWOL since March on posting, but a lot has happened since then! I'll give you the low down:
- Cody and I got a house together!
- I accepted an internship position with a police department
- Got a second job as a server with Outback Steakhouse
With all of that change going on, there has been one thing that I've MADE SURE to stay consistent with and that is taking my AdvoCare supplements because there was no way I've put in all of that work to fall off the wagon now. Since my first 24 day challenge in February, I have:
- Continued on my FAVE products: Spark, Meal Replacement Shakes, Catalyst, and ThermoPlus
- Completed another 24 Day Challenge in May
- Started adding in more "well-being" products, such as probiotics because who likes a bloated, unhealthy stomach? Not me and I'm sure not any of you.
Now I know what you all really care about right? RESULTS. I'll outline my progress below:
Chest: 34 inches
Waist: 28 inches
Hips: 36 inches
Thigh: 22 inches
Weight: 148 lbs
Measurements after my second 24 Day Challenge:
Chest: 31 1/2
Hips: 32 1/2
Thigh: 19 1/2
Total breakdown of progress - 12 1/2 inches and 15 lbs lost
Chest: 2 1/2
Hips: 3 1/2
Thigh: 2 1/2
Interested in finding out what works for you? Take this short quiz to see what products could help YOU take back control over your life and your health. Feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to earn 20-30% off EVERY TIME you order your supplements!