Let's Talk Healthy: Honey Mustard Chicken
This honey-mustard chicken is a serious game changer. It's a sweet savory meal that you can't beat. My personal favorite part of this meal is the spices. If you're like me and work multiple jobs along with being a full time student: you don't have much time on your hands and meal prepping is key to staying on track. I know eating the same bland chicken can get boring week after week, so my tip would be to invest in a couple of different seasonings and spices and mix it up so you never get bored.
Total time: 3 hours
Prep time: 2.5 hours
Cook time: 40 minutes
- Combine the following in a separate bowl:
-1/2 cup of honey
-1/2 cup of mustard
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1/2 teaspoon of pepper-
-1/2 teaspoon ofItalian seasoning
-1 teaspoon of paprika
- Add the chicken to the bowl and let it marinate for as long as you would like (or you dont have to let it marinate at all, but it's my preference to do so). If you choose to marinate it, let it sit for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken in an oven safe dish, cook for 40 minutes.
- In the last 10 minutes of the chicken cooking, throw your frozen vegetables into the microwave and combine the two and enjoy this delicious meal.
What kind of foods would you like to see me make? Email your ideas to me at email@example.com!