13 quotes to remember to love yourself first & foremost
― Steve Maraboli
2. “Low self-esteem cannot take anyone to high places.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo
3. "When you move your focus from competition to contribution life becomes a celebration. Never try to defeat people, just win their hearts."
4. “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.”
― Suzy Kassem
5. "Sometimes we have to stop being so giving to others because in the process we end up destroying the part of us that needs to be giving to ourselves."
―R. G. Moon
6. “To liberate yourself from your own
― Vironika Tugaleva
7. “How much you love yourself will define how much others will love you.”
― Debasish Mridha
8. "You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people."
9. "Your value doesn't
10. "I have insecurities, of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me."
12. "The sunrise, of course, doesn't care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it."
13. "The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself."